A REAL-TIME HEALTH ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
Providing a software platform to improve the quality of healthcare with a suite of solutions for a healthier
and compliant set of interactions between the patient and the provider
CS474 (Controlled Substance Solution)
The CS474 (Controlled Substance Solution) for Nevada provides health care practitioners with prescribing privileges the functionality achieve regulatory compliance:
- Patient consent – before the clinician writes the initial script
- Opioid Risk Tool – before the clinician writes the initial script
- Controlled Substance Agreement – 30 days after the initial script
- Risk of Abuse Assessment DAST 10 – 90 days after initial script
- PMP Aware Check – before the clinician writes the initial script and every 90 days after the script is written
- NEW FEATURE → Depression Analysis PHQ-9
The FEMR CS Solution is an end to end, HIPAA Compliant Solution, delivered as a web application available via any internet browser/internet device.
FEMR is partnering with 1bios to bring you the CS474 (Controlled Substance Solution), enabling the next level in real-time patient management, compliance and communications.
- Patient Dashboard
- Goal Setting & Suggestions
- Clinical Communications to Patient
- Patient Communications to Clinical Team
EDUCATION ON NEVADA BILL AB474
During the recent legislative Session, the Nevada legislature unanimously passed AB474. This bill aims to reduce the number of overdose deaths in Nevada by requiring prescribers to perform more rigorous and recurring assessments when prescribing opioids. CS474 Solution will help prepare prescribers to implement changes to be compliant with AB474.
The CS474 Solution contains all the forms required to be compliant with AB 474. The flow chart shown on the right is helpful when initially prescribing controlled substances under AB 474.